Apply Mobile are looking for a Software Engineer with experience of Mobile Platforms to join a fast growing information security company that provide dynamic hardware and software security solutions for regulated organisations, government and defence.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about application development, innovation and problem solving. We expect the candidate to be an active member of the team; looking at ways to deliver secure applications by pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved from a security perspective with mobile application development. The successful candidate will work with an experienced team who specialise in secure software and cryptography, semiconductor and hardware design that enables us to produce some of the latest smart solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a unique company exposing cutting edge technology and design to some of the largest and most respected global corporations.
We are searching for a candidate with a Computer Science Degree (or equivalent) and with at least 3 years software engineering experience with at least 1 commercial software development role, preferably in a regulated organisation, government capacity or within the defence sector. Responsibilities/Experience of some of the following:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms
- Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Java and JavaRX
- Experience with iOS and Android frameworks
- Understanding of cryptography (Training will be provided)
- 3rd Parties and APIs
- Some understanding of C languages
- Innovate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code and bug fixing
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent in a related subject
- Some commercial experience developing mobile apps and managing application delivery through various app stores and marketplaces
- A passion to learn new techniques, languages and systems
- To be customer facing and ability to deal with customers effectively
Mobile Technologies, iOS, Android, X Code, Android Studio, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, JavaRX, iOS & Android Frameworks, Core Data, API, C languages, Java, Java Beans, JIRA, SQL, GITHUB
This is an exciting time to join this company and you will be rewarded with a competitive package and a broad remit of responsibility. You will receive training with the solutions we produce, exposure to hardware low level technology and also cryptography and security. There will be occasional travel to our Helsinki office.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable to Craig McDermott, Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES